Sometimes you might want to change your existing twitter profile picture or maybe you never set one up! So add a little flare to your twitter profile and create a 128 x 128 image.
You can edit your picture or profile information in the Profile tab under your account settings or by clicking the “Edit profile” button that appears on your profile whenever you are logged in to that account.
How to change your profile picture:
- Log in to www.twitter.com
- Click on your name to visit your profile (http://twitter.com/[username])
- Click the “Edit profile” button. (This button appears for you whenever you are logged in.)
- Click the Browse (or Choose File) button next to your profile image.
- Select a file to upload. Your image can be up to 700k in the following formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG. (Twitter no longer supports animated GIFs.)
- After selecting the file, click Save changes at the bottom of the page.